Monday, March 12, 2007

Your embrace let out many secrets!

Ur embrace let out many secrets

wen i came into ur embrace,
i got lost in a trance,
i found illuminated darkness inside ur body,
n love pouring out of ur heart,

ur body told me how much it pined for me,
ur heart exploded to me how much it loved me,
ur carassing fingers assured me tht they had been searching for me,
ur huge masculine body whispered to me how it starved for the soft feminity in me,

u spoke nothing,
just held me close to u,
ur body n heart did all the talking ,
n ur soul spoke for u,

it came to me,
n touched my soul,
kneeling before us,it said,
it is only our union which can make us, whole....

my soul accepted the request,
n told my heart to beat for u,
my body happily decided,
to offer its temple to you!!!!!

-preyasi

No comments: