Tuesday, March 13, 2007

When I met you...

When I met you…

After our meet,
I came home,
Running, and asked God,
Is this the same angel,
For whom I have been waiting?
Is this the same person,
For whom I have been pining?


And God didn’t answer me,
But I experienced a dew drop,
That made my body tremble,
And crumpled me into pieces.

And all this,
Because of one touch if yours,
One smile of yours,
One feel of yours.

I felt your purity,
I felt your sanity,
I felt your identity,
And wanted to merge into it.

But till I could tell you,
You were gone,
Leaving a full moon of common face,
And a smile that makes another day.

-preyasi

1 comment:

hash said...

preyasi your kavitaz rock
but kavitela bhasha kalat nahi so let there be some marathi kavitaz also
they will be more flavoured by the touch of preyasi


- shashank.