Monday, March 26, 2007

In the prime of my youth…

I am in the prime of my youth,
I hold a budding flower inside me,
A bud inside my heart!

A lovely look, a killing smile,
Deep, penetrating beautiful eyes,
I am the beautiful, not the seductive,
I am a holy statue, not the charming witch.


I adore myself to the fullest,
Donot wait for someone else,
It is the beauty of my soul,
Which is the most enchanting to me,
When I look into the mirror!

I appreciate appreciations,
I hate clichéd praises of my physicality,
Love my innards and I’ll love you.
My innards love me,And so do I do.

My heart holds a bud,
A Greener one,
Which strives to be evergreen,
I am in the prime of my youth, outwardly,
Inside, I am still younger,
Glaring at my beauty with surprise,
Like a toddler,
At the sight of an aeroplane!

-preyasi

1 comment:

अरविंद said...

स्नेहा,

कळी आणि फूल हे रुपक घेऊन किती छान लिहिलेस तू !
बाह्यात्कारी सौंदर्यापेक्षा आंतरीक सौंदर्य हेच महत्वाचे आहे,हे तू खूप सुन्दर रीतीने मांडलेस.

व्वा ! भाची...छानच