Thursday, April 5, 2007

Satisfaction...

Satisfaction…

The satisfaction that you find in my eyes,
Is nothing but the impact of,
The celestial love that you confer upon me.
Never promising the moon and the stars,
You give me what I need the most,
Love and satisfaction!
I found them deep inside your eyes,
And find them even now,
And feel the urge to swim,
In the tranquil waters,
Of your beautiful eyes,
Which lead me towards your soul.

The different colours,
That I saw,
When I was all draped,
During our holy marriage,
Are found right in your nature,
Accompanying you in every move of yours.

This serene calmness of your body,
And the love vrooming,
Throughout your insides,
For me, that your eyes disseminate,
Is what I crave for,
And I am happy being with you,
For this unchanged eye of yours!

-preyasi

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW !!! Really Beautiful !

अरविंद said...

Sneha,

An excellent poem.
You seem really satisfied with the fact that a lover remained unchnged though spouse now...

Your greatness lies in the most meaningful words , the poem utters.